Development and manufacturing process
for recycled denim clothing and accessories
1) Have an idea: Do you have an idea for recycled denim products? You can send us a verbal description, a sketch, a sample to go by, or a pattern.
2) Be detailed: Tell us the quantity, size assortment, finish, stitching, printing and/or embroidery, attachments you prefer.
3) Have a sample made: You will need patterns made, which we quote upon seeing the idea. Then we will continue to develop your sample and quote.
4) Place your order: Upon receipt of your formal order and payment arrangements, production will begin!
5) Production time: This varies depending on product, complexity and quantity. It's good to allow 4-6 weeks, though rush service is often available.
6) Pricing: Quoted upon examination of design and quantity desired. Does not include shipping.
7) Returns: Custom-manufactured goods are non-returnable.
8) Shipping: We will ship anywhere in the world. Client responsible for shipping costs.